Sunday, February 21, 2010

New Purpose, New vision

ScrapPerfections! blog is about a year old now and 3 posts. Ooops. Totally reflective of my chaotic life. Looking back, I'm proud to say, the scrapbook studio has been cleaned and rearranged somewhat. The flower border on the walls is finally getting finished. And most important, I have still been creating and scrapbooking.

This year I have begun Scrapbooking for Others. You will see more and more about this in the future. The Lord has put it in my heart to use the talents he has blessed me with to connect with others and help families who have their treasured pictures (essentially their family legacy) stored in boxes & otherwise, get those stories on the Page and displayed for all to enjoy. If you or someone you know could benefit from my services please send me an email. I would be happy to share my business brochure outlining more details with you.

One last thing...can't leave a post without a picture...


This layout is of my fam...a few years back. Love the pic of my hunny? He was laying against a blanket with an image of a buck and it totally looked like he was the big buck. My kids got a kick out of it...so mom snapped the picture. Oh, and aren't my kids too cute??

No comments:

Post a Comment